Serious Felony Criminal Defense
Our Lawyers Serve Clients in Salinas
If you are convicted of a serious crime such as a felony, it will carry
with it very severe consequences. Although most felony convictions result
in jail or prison time and large fines, many are punishable by death.
In the case that you have been charged with such an offense, you must
speak with an attorney right away.
Salinas attorneys at Lavorato & Scott have 60 years of combined experience and are prepared
to help you. When you choose to have us represent your case, we will use
our experience and knowledge to your advantage, working to lessen the
penalties or get the charges dropped. We realize that even being accused
of a crime can greatly impact your life and we are here to assist you.
Schedule your a case evaluation by clicking here.
What constitutes as a felony?
Although most felony offenses are typically associated with a violent crime,
this is not always the case. You can be charged with a felony without
committing a violent crime, such as in the case of a minor offense (like
theft) when you have a prior conviction currently on your record. If you
are uncertain whether the crime you have been accused of or arrested for
is a felony, we can help you to establish what type of consequences you
may be facing.
The most common types of felony cases we defend include the following:
- Theft crimes, such as grand theft auto, carjacking, armed robbery, and burglary
- Violent crimes, such as arson, kidnapping, manslaughter, and murder
- Drug crimes, such as manufacturing, distribution, sales, and possession
- Sex crimes, such as rape, sexual assault, sexual abuse, and statutory rape
- White collar crimes, such as forgery, perjury, embezzlement, and fraud
Contact us today at (888) 315-0588 to schedule a consultation!